Advantages of Serviced Apartments
Serviced apartments are an alternative to staying in a hotel for all or part of your trip. Here are Escape in Australia‘s reasons why you should consider a serviced apartment over a hotel whilst staying in Sydney:
- It can be less expensive than staying in a hotel
- You can choose the location of your serviced apartment, whether you prefer to be in the middle of the action, close to beach and water activities or relaxing away from the crowds in a quiet leafy suburb
- Hotel rooms can be affected by noise from other patrons but serviced apartments do not have any other patrons
- Hotels can be crowded, but your serviced apartment is your own for the duration of your stay
- There is no obligation to take part in tours arranged by a hotel – your time is completely your own
- You don’t know who else will be staying at a hotel, but you do know who will be staying in a serviced apartment with you.
Nothing is quite as refreshing as a holiday. Second to choosing your destination, picking the right accommodation can make or break your holiday plans!
Serviced apartments are a great option for every kind of traveller. Here are the top 5 reasons for using a serviced apartment for your next trip.
There’s nothing worse than arriving at your booked accommodation after a long flight or road trip to find that you’re stuck with a cramped shoebox of a room. Serviced apartments provide a generous living space with room to rest and recuperate.
Serviced apartments include a kitchen, living room and bedroom area. This can either be altogether in a studio apartment layout or in a one two or three bedroom apartment.
2. Carefree family holidays
Travelling around Australia is very easy and affordable. Whether you are an international visitor or an Australian resident wanting to explore our beautiful country, you can book a flight and arrive at a new holiday destination in no time at all! Sydney and the Gold Coast are popular holiday destinations for international and local tourists alike.
Just as the number of airlines and travel options have increased, accommodation options have increased too! You don’t have to fork out all your holiday savings by booking expensive hotel rooms. Nor do you have to compromise on quality by renting a dingy motel room in the outskirts of the city you’re visiting! Serviced apartments are a great accommodation option, providing a great service at an affordable cost.