- Gold coast
How to Spend Springtime in Sydney
by: November 6th, 2013
Sydney in spring offers the perfect combination of great weather and all the attractions. The Independent highlighted its top picks for spring visitors to the city:
1) The Sydney Tower Eye offers breathtaking views from 309 metres up. Savings can be made by booking in advance.
2) Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge – it takes a few hours but the reward is unparalleled harbour views at the summit.
3) Check out the cream of Australian fashion design in Paddington. The Intersection houses some of the country’s hottest designers all within easy walking distance of each other for a shopping hit second to none.
4) Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens are open every day. As well as a stunning array of plants, the gardens are your chance to see some of the city’s wildlife, including possums and cockatoos, up close, too.
5) Stretch your legs on the Coogee to Bondi trail. Once you reach the beach, try lunch at The Bucket List for seafood accompanied by local beers and wine.