If you only have one day in the harbour city, an article on experienceoz.com.au offered the following suggestions on how to see as much of Sydney as you can:
- Take in the spectacular views of the city from Sydney Tower Eye, on the corner of Pitt and Market Streets.
- For a taste of Australian culture, visit the Art Gallery of New South Wales in Art Gallery Road.
- Explore the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, which are just a short walk from the art gallery.
- Continue on to Circular Quay, where you can take a ferry to a variety of locations and get great views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Check out the iconic Sydney Opera House on Bennelong Point and take a tour if time permits.
- Hop on a ferry and take a harbour tour, or pop over to Taronga Park Zoo for a relaxing afternoon.
- Have dinner at one of the many restaurants in Darling Harbour, with around forty different dining options to choose from.
- End your day with a night tour of Sydney’s CBD for a whole different perspective, taking in Chinatown, the Spanish Quarter and George Street.
Sydney is a very big city that can take a lot of planning to get around, but the following tips will help make finding the right transport the easiest part of your Sydney holiday.
Sydney is absolutely packed full of highlights, but unless you will be here for a lengthy visit it will be hard to see them all, so make sure that you are at least seeing all those biggest and best gems while you are here. The following are some of the things you simply must do when visiting Sydney, so prioritize these activities to ensure you have the best possible visit.
Click Here To Read More
Sometimes you need to make an overnight trip for work or family commitments. Interstate business assignments or an interstate wedding can take you out of the routine of your home life and can be inconvenient. Considering the advantages of serviced apartments, we’ve put together these 6 tips to help you minimise the stress and maximise the enjoyment of your accommodation for overnight stays.
1. Go for the best
Finding the right accommodation is key to making your trip a pleasure. Be sure to book with the best providers to avoid upsetting experiences. Premium accommodation chains can guarantee modern, clean and comfortable rooms, which satisfy your every need.
With the price of interstate flights becoming so affordable, short stay accommodation options are becoming more and more in demand, as many people are flying interstate for long weekends and mini breaks. Accommodation for short stays can be costly and a hassle, because short stay holiday travellers have specific needs. Serviced apartments may be the answer to making your next holiday convenient and carefree.
If you’re planning mini holiday, it’s usually because you are very busy kind of person with lots of commitments. Your escapes have to be short and sweet, so convenience will be a major requirement for you. If you don’t have time to look at every accommodation option available but want to ensure a restful and comfortable stay you will need to book with a trusted accommodation service provider in a popular location. Serviced apartments make it easy for you to find information about their services due to having their own websites.