- Gold coast
Sydney’s Best Sliders
by: July 9th, 2014
The Urban List has delivered its pick of the best sliders in Sydney – otherwise known as mini-hamburgers, those tasty bar-snacks currently the toast of the town. Here are the recommendations:
- A pulled-pork slider with apple chutney and aioli is just the thing as you watch the sun go down over the water at the 4 Pines Brewing Company at Manly (with a handcrafted 4 Pines beer in hand, of course).
- All the sliders you can eat are yours for just $20 at The Passage in Darlinghurst on Wednesday nights from 5pm. The tables are communal, and the cocktails are two-for-one.
- Vegetarians, take heart. Barbecued eggplant or fried green tomato sliders are on the menu at Miss Peaches in Newtown, where the sliders come in four-packs.
- The Botanist in Kirribilli is another outlet that sees the wisdom of four-packs. Here your sliders are classic, like beef and blue cheese.
- Sliders are for breakfast, too. At Bondi Hardware, a trio of brioche bun sliders is filled with crispy bacon, avocado, tomato, rocket and mayo.
- At The Norfolk in Surry Hills, sliders get served in the beer garden. Try the pulled pork (what is it with pulled pork?) with smoky BBQ beans.
- Last but far from least, the Woolwich Pier Hotel does stylish slider numbers like herb and cheddar crumbed chicken with lettuce and spiced mayo.