- Gold coast
The Top Five Buys for Travelling in Style business travellers
by: November 11th, 2013
Business travellers can end up spending a lot of time on the move. If that sounds like you, the Sydney Morning Herald said it may be worth investing in a few travel items designed to make travelling less onerous and more luxurious:
- You could take the standard sleep mask and pillow offered on board, but Armand Diradourian’s Travel Sleep Kit, in cashmere, is a classier choice.
- The Aesop Jet Set Kit includes travel size hair, face and body products to keep you fresh and stylish.
- An aluminium case will look tough and last for years – the Sydney Morning Herald recommends the Rimowa Topaz carry-on case.
- If you worry about your suitcases going astray, the Trakdot Luggage Tracker will keep an eye on the whereabouts of your bags, for a subscription fee.
- The Rolex GMT Master II might be one for the man who has everything, but it will keep you up to date with three different time zones simultaneously.