- Gold coast
Travel Gadgets Every Suitcase Should Make Room For
by: November 13th, 2013
Travelling light might be a great concept, but sometimes a few extra items will make life on the move much simpler. ZDNet‘s roundup of the best gadgets to take travelling will help you organise your luggage, keep in touch on the go and stay connected wherever you are:
- Grid-it holds your small items safely within its grip, keeping everything together during transit.
- Travelon luggage tags will help differentiate your bags from the dozens of others on the airport carousel.
- Keep all your gadgets charged with Kensington AbsolutePower. Its adapters can handle a variety of laptops and smartphones.
- Universal plug adapters are essential if you’re travelling overseas with electronic items. Buy a couple before you set off.
- The Nokia 301 is useful for frequent travellers. It takes foreign SIM cards to enable you to make cheaper phone calls abroad.
- Charge USB powered items without the need for a laptop by using the Logiix USB Power Cube.
- Compact luggage scales will keep you on the right side of airline luggage weight restrictions. EatSmart Precision Voyager’s are accurate and light enough not to eat into your luggage allowance.
- If you have switched from a laptop to a tablet for easier transportation, the Kensington Keyfolio Pro 2 is a keyboard and stand for tablets to make typing easier.
- Replace your holiday reading with the Kindle Paperwhite, which has a long battery life and the capacity to hold hundreds of virtual books.
- The Joby GorillaPod is a flexible tripod for your camera or smartphone, to make taking shots easier.